Free Shipping on Orders Over $59!
From our East and West Coast Order Fulfillment Warehouses
|Receive Free MoreSaver! Shipping on most orders over $59.00. Some exceptions apply, see below for full details.|
MoreSaver! Free Shipping
Qualifying orders over $59 ship free in the continental United States. A few products do not qualify for free shipping and are designated with "Does Not Ship Free" in the product detail. Those products are charged actual shipping charges.
- MoreSaver! orders are processed in 1-2 business days from the date that the order was placed.
- MoreSaver! Free Shipping is only available to the lower 48 states.
- MoreSaver! orders are usually shipped via FedEx Ground (over 1lb) or USPS Priority Mail (under 1lb).
- FedEx shippments are not available to PO Box addresses.
- Order must contain $59 worth of qualifying items to ship free. Non-qualifying items may still ship on the same order (and will be charged for shipment)
- May be used in conjunction with a promotional code or gift certificate. The qualifying amount is the total amount of the products purchased before the promotional certificate is applied.
- Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order's eligibility for MoreSaver! Free Shipping.
- FedEx Home delivers to residences Tuesday through Saturday. FedEx delivers to businesses Monday through Friday.
Paid Ground Shipments
- Orders placed by 1:00pm your time will ship that day. Orders placed later than 1:00pm will ship the following business day.
- FedEx delivers to residences Tuesday - Saturday. FedEx delivers to businesses Monday - Friday.
- Orders placed by 1:00pm, per that warehouse, will ship that day. Orders placed later than 1:00pm will ship the following business day.
- You may choose FedEx 3-Day, 2-Day, or Overnight Delivery at Checkout
- All Expedited packages are delivered Monday - Friday.
- Saturday Delivery is not an option. Example: Overnight is selected prior to 12:00pm on Friday. Your order will ship Friday, and will be delivered on Monday.
Some large items, marked with a Truck Freight Logo in their product detail, must ship on a pallet via FedEx Freight.
- The Freight cost calculation is done at the checkout process and is based on freight items.
- Because we ship large volumes we receive a discount. This discount is passed on to you.
- Freight cost is based on the following: Item weight, item volume, whether your address is a residence or business, and if a liftgate is required.
- Generally, shipping to a business location will be cheaper than a residential location.
- A lift gate option must be selected at checkout if the destination does not have a forklift or loading dock. If a liftgate is not selected and the freight company determines it is necessary to unload your freight you will then be charged for a liftgate along with a surcharge for the trucking company having to drive the larger truck back to the depot and return with a smaller liftgate truck.
- Freight orders will take 2-4 business days to process in our warehouse.
- If the address is designated as a "Limited access delivery" by Freight Companies, those charges may be billed to you directly by Fed-Ex.
- Our Web checkout will automatically quote one pallet per item. If you are ordering multiple smaller freighted items and think they might fit on one pallet please call 1-800-600-0033 for a custom freight quote.
APO and FPO Military Shipments
We have shipped to APO and FPO military addresses since 1995! We have a lot of friends and supporters in the military.
- All APO/FPO orders are shipped via USPS.
- APO/FPO orders do not qualify for free shipping.
- We cannot send drop ship or freighted items to APO/FPO addresses.
- Deliveries to APO/FPO zip codes that start with any number other than 9 may take up to 21 days for delivery.
We do ship internationally, and the shipping method can be selected by our customer at the time of checkout.
- In Stock orders ship in 2-4 business days. Shipping types offered will depend on the items ordered and the destination country of the shipment.
- International shipments are shipped at your own risk. We will not be able to replace items that are damaged in shipment.
- We will fill out the paper work for any customs before it ships, however, the receiver is responsible for any duties and taxes.
- USPS is generally the least expensive shipping option, however this would depend on size and weight of the package.
- Please note that if you choose FedEx they will charge a brokerage fee which is not reflected in our shipping quote.
- USPS tracking information will be far less detailed than FedEx.
- Please check with your country's customs laws prior to finalizing an order. It is possible ingredients, yeast, and/or any other items may not be allowed to be imported.
- Drop ship products (those products sent directly from the manufacturer to you) cannot be shipped internationally. These products are designated as being drop shipped in their product detail. Drop Shipments can be shipped to a Freight Forwarder in the USA. The freight forwarding company would then be responsible for sending the item to your international location. We are not responsible for any damage incurred in shipment.
- We currently do not ship freight items, BrewSculptures or MoreBeer! Heated and Cooled conicals internationally. However, we are able to ship them to a freight forwarding company of your choice. The freight forwarding company would then be responsible for freighting the item to your international location. We are not responsible for any damage incurred in shipment.
- Please be aware that all of our electrical equipment is wired for 110V with US standard plugs unless otherwise noted.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-600-0033 or email@example.com
Shipping Transit Times
To view our FedEx estimated delivery times, please view the map found at the top of this page. Please note these shipping estimations do not include processing times, holidays, or non-business days.